CITY OF FLAGSTAFF FOUNTAINE WATER & SEWER IMPROVEMENTS
KCS completed street and utility improvements to Fountaine Street, a residential neighborhood located in Flagstaff’s Southside region.
- Removal of 457 LF of sewer main and 23 sewer services;
- Installation of 978 LF of 4” asphalt concrete on top of 6” aggregate base;
- Removal and replacement of 400 SY of 3” asphalt concrete on top of 6” aggregate base;
- Installation of 325 LF of 10” DIP water line;
- Installation of 545 LF of 8” DIP water line;
- Installation of 457 LF of 8” DIP sewer line; and
- All associated valves, bends, services, and hydrants.
Owner: City of Flagstaff
Role: JOC Contractor